Wednesday, 5 April 2017

Winners of For a Child Challenge

Hello, it is Louise here to announce the winners and Top Three from our "For a Child" challenge. 

A big "Thank you" to everyone that entered the challenge - it was wonderful to see all your entries.

Our sponsor for this challenge was: 

You can find them on Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/SasayakiGlitter and they have a challenge blog too: http://sasayakiglitter.blogspot.com.


The lucky winner chosen by random.org is:


who make this gorgeous card:


To claim your prize, please contact us before the start of the next challenge on the 14th of April at the following email address: winterwonderlandchallenge@yahoo.com.


Now it is time to announce my Top 3, which of course is never an easy task as I love all entries!

My Top Three in numerical order are:





Please take our Top Three banner to display on your blog.

Well done to everyone and we hope that you will join us for our current challenge

Louise and the Winter Wonderland DT xo

3 comments:

Linda Mc Enery said...

Aaaah, thank you so much for choosing my card for your Top 3! What an honour!

Jeni Mc said...

So pleased to see that I had won a prize this week Thank you . I have mailed you , Congrats to the others and thanks to the DT for their inspiration .
Love J

Sandy said...

Thanks for listing me in the Top 3. This was a fun challenge.